Monday, October 12, 2009

First thing's first

I should be studying physics and applying for graduate schools. These are the most pertinent things in my life currently. I am studying neuroscience and plan to do that forever. I am interested in memory: the malleability of it, the process of it, the aftermath of remembering or forgetting. I am a pragmatist I think. I am a libertarian I think. I'm not particularly religious but I don't look down upon people who are.
This Blog will more or less be a means to post music that I'm particularly fond of at the moment, as well as neuroscience or other scientific work that I find especially interesting. I doubt I will put many of my opinions about the world or myself, as I find them annoying, but who knows.
I hope I keep this going, but again we'll see.

I will start by pointing out a group called Savath & Savalas. This is another moniker of Scott Herren. He is most well known I believe for his work as Prefuse 73. However, the album Apropa't under the name Savath & Savalas is what I believe to be some of his best work that I've heard.

Here is a song called Um girassol da cor de seu cabe:


Well hello blogging world and wish me luck on those more crucial things in my life than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment